OXYPOLUS Oxygen Concentrator
Distinctive feature of OXYPOLUS:
It has an option of fast startup, which allows you to get 90% - O2 in 5-6 minutes after switching on (versus 20-30 minutes for competitors), which is extremely important for all rescue operations, both in disaster medicine and in military medicine, where emergency medical care is required.
The fast startup option is implemented with the use of an additional compressor, which is turned on during the startup.
OXYPOLUS Oxygen Concentrator is intended for:
- concentration of oxygen from ambient air;
- storage of the generated oxygen;
- delivery of oxygen to the consumer's pipeline;
- supply people and animals with oxygen in medical and veterinary institutions.
The concentrator ensures the absence of the following substances in the generated oxygen:
- suspended matters, including radioactive aerosols;
- bacteria and viruses, including bacterial spores as biological agents;
- high-toxic substances of organic and inorganic origin, including chemical warfare agents (optional).
|Oxygen concentration||90±3 % vol.|
|Output at 90% Oxygen||Min. 30 l/min|
|Power consumption||Max. 4.4 kW|
|Supply voltage||380 V|
|Voltage frequency||50±1 Hz||Overall dimensions|
|Weight||Max. 120 kg|
|Air temperature during operation||+5...+40 оС|
|Climate category||Boreal climate|
|Location category||2, 3, 4 in accordance with GOST 15150-69 regulations|
|Relative humidity||45...90 %|
Parameters of oxygen
|Oxygen volume fraction||Min 90%|
|CO2||Max. 300 ppm|
|CO||Max. 5 ppm|
|NOx||Max. 2 ppm|
|H2O||Max. 67 ppm|
|SO2||Max. 0.1 mg/m3|