SOSNA-N Neutralizer of optical surveillance equipment
SOSNA-N neutralizer of optical surveillance equipment is designed for detection and locаtion of hostile optical and electronic-optical (O and EOD) surveillance and sighting equipment and its neutralization with a laser counter beam. The device has no comparable domestic and foreign analogues.
|Name of parameter||Value|
|Detection distance||Up to 2500 m (depends on the type of O and EOD and weather conditions)|
|Automatic scanning angles range||Up to ±180°|
|Momentary displayed field of view||5°х7°|
|Detection area vertical dimension||1.5°, 3°|
|Scanning speed||6°/sec, 12°/sec, 18°/secz|
|Operation temperatures range||Head: -25°C...+45°C|
Control unit: -20°C...+45°C
|Overall dimensions||Head: 250х150х245 mm|
Control unit: 272х195х22 mm
|Weight||Head: 4.6 kg|
Control unit: 1.1 kg
|Power supply||12V DC (direct current)|
- Full automation (24/7 operation mode according to the pre-entered program);
- Wired and wireless control (control of the device via an Ethernet cable or WiFi connection);
- Wide angles scanning range (from - 1800 up to + 1800);
- Versatility (operates as an independent unit, and as part of complex security systems);
- Reliability and simplicity of operation (the guaranteed service life of the device is at least 10 years. Due to its compact size, the device has small dimensions and light weight, it is ease of installation and transportation);
- Adaptability (function of marking false targets allows you to filter out static reflective objects and ignore them during operation).
Types of protected objects
- Places of residence of diplomatic missions
- Places of residence of top figures, VIPs.
- High-security facilities.
- Storage of hazardous substances.
- Airports, space-vehicle launching sites.
- Government buildings.
- Nuclear power plants.
- Chemical manufacturing.
- Water-intake stations.
- Protection and security of VIP
- Protection of boundary and objects of prime importance
- Protection of special vehicles
- Inspection of important roads security
- Detection of camouflaging video/photo recording (incl. paparazzi)
- Ensuring the security in mass events
- Detection of snipers during anti-terrorist operations
SOSNA-N neutralizer is designed for both civil and military aims.
Examples of detected objects
Principle of operation
- Scanning of the surrounding terrain;
- Launching a precision guidance probe when a target is detected;
- Illumination of the detected target;
- The radiation reflected from the target enters to the spatially sensitive receiver;
- Aiming the laser counter beam at the target using a two-axis drive;
- Adjustment of the laser optical axis with the direction on target, the laser is switched on for a time previously set by the operator;
- Neutralization of the detected optical device.