SOSNA Scanning detector of optical surveillance equipment
SOSNA scanning detector of optical surveillance equipment is designed for detection and locаtion of optical and optic-electronic devices, used by opponent for observation or aiming. The device has no comparable domestic and foreign analogues.
|Name of parameter||Value|
|Detection distance||Up to 2500 m (depends on the type of target and weather conditions)|
|Automatic scanning angles range||Up ±180°|
|Momentary displayed field of view||9°х12°|
|Detection area vertical dimension||7°|
|Scanning speed||6°/sec. 12°/sec. 18°/sec.|
|Operation temperatures range||Head: -25°С...+45°С|
Control unit: -20°С...+45°С
|Overall dimensions||Head: 250х150х235 mm,|
Control unit: 272х195х22 mm
|Weight||Head 4.0 kg,|
Control unit 1.1 kg
|Power supply||12 V DC (direct current)|
- High autonomy (robot operating mode is 24/7, according to the pre-entered program);
- Advanced security (wired remote control via Ethernet cable or wireless control from the shelter);
- Detection distance is up to 2500 m;
- Automatic scanning of the terrain using a beam infrared laser;
- Ability to identify an observer by the glare from an optical sight, lens or binoculars;
- Sound signal by object detection and automatic storage of terrain image with visual indication of object position at observed locality;
- Storage of the signals from permanent glinting objects (false targets) and their exception from observe by next observation;
- Display on the screen of recording point coordinates, azimuth of direction to the object and recording time.
Types of protected objects
- Places of residence of diplomatic missions.
- Places of residence of top figures, VIPs.
- High-security facilities.
- Storage of hazardous substances.
- Airports, space-vehicle launching sites.
- Government buildings.
- Nuclear power plants.
- Chemical manufacturing.
- Water-intake stations.
- Protection and security of VIP
- Protection of boundary and objects of prime importance
- Pprotection of special vehicles
- Inspection of important roads security
- Detection of camouflaging video/photo recording (incl. paparazzi)
- Ensuring the security in mass events
- Detection of snipers during anti-terrorist operations
SOSNA detector is designed for both civil and military aims.
Examples of detected objects
Principle of operation
- Automatic scanning of the surrounding terrain;
- Detection of "glare" from an optical surveillance equipment or aiming (even carefully camouflaged);
- The radiation reflected from the target enters to the spatially sensitive receiver, operator gets sound signal by object detection, it means that the target has been detected;
- The processing unit receives a signal from the receiver, photographs the terrain using the camera and create a report frame with visual indication of object position (aiming mark) at observed terrain;
- «Aiming mark» - is an optical device used by opponent for observation or aiming.