Welding, soldering and heat treatment laboratory
The process of semi-automatic spot and seam laser welding of
- Girth seams up to 200 mm in diameter with horizontal axis of rotation and up to 150 mm in diameter with vertical axis of rotation.
- Longitudinal seams up to 220 mm long.
The thickness of the metals to be welded is up to 1 mm.
Мetals to be welded: ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
The equipment used: "Quantum" devices provide pulse energy up to 30 joules.
The process of argon arc spot and seam welding
- Manual welding is performed in a controlled environment (camera: 1.5 m × 1.0 m × 0.87 m) and semi-automatic welding is performed in a controlled environment (camera: diameter 0.45 m, height 0.35 m) with pre-pumping up to 10-2 mmHg.
- Manual and semi-automatic welding are performed with local weld shielding.
Girth seams and longitudinal seams are performed.
The thickness of the metals to be welded is up to 3 mm.
Metals to be welded: ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
The equipment used: UES-3 device, TIG-175 power supply, MPU-4, IO600063.
Resistance spot welding of metals is up to 1 mm thick and resistance welding for s/c sealing
Metals to be welded: ferrous and non-ferrous metals, except copper.
The equipment used: TCM-15, MTK-3501.
Soldering and vacuum heat treatment of hydrogen structures of various ferrous and non-ferrous metals are performed in the argon environment
The metals dimensions should be no more than
- D = 320 mm and N = 400 mm
- D = 250 mm and N = 500 mm
Loading up to 50 kg, vacuum up to 10-5 mmHg.
The temperature of soldering, vacuum heat treatment or argon is not more than 1200°C. The temperature of soldering or hydrogen heat treatment is not more than 1100°C. The equipment used: "Tesla" type furnace, "Balzers", 2-type hydrogen furnace.
- Soldering process of metal-glass structures (for example, solder the metal-glass leads in the devices case).
- Laser and resistance welding are performed to seal the cases of various configurations (for example, s/c device in a cylindrical or rectangular case with leads).
- Manufacturing of rectangular pipes of various sizes and rectangular elements of cases (frames, covers, bases), their connection at assembling cases.
- Manufacturing, welding, annealing of permalloy magnetic screens of 79NM, 81NM types and etc. Dimensions are 3000*300*400 mm.