LISD-2F Laser Velocimeter/Rangefinder
The LISD-2F Laser Velocimeter/Rangefinder is designed for measurement of a vehicle speed and photorecording a fact of infringement of the traffic regulations and the speed regime by a vehicle.
he LISD-2F has been designed as a monoblock that can be mounted on a tripod near to a patrol car.
The main advantages of the LISD-2F are:
- use of a narrow-beam light that allows distinguishing any vehicle in heavy traffic;
- availability of the mark on the display indicating the boundaries of a laser light, which allows one-to-one identification of the vehicle infringing the speed range;
- possibility of printing an appendix for the protocol of speed regime infringement;
- possibility of remote frame-by-frame survey of infringement of the traffic regulations (recording of frame series).
The LISD-2F allows measurement:
- in heavy traffic;
- under difficult weather conditions (light snow, rain, fog);
- to objects moving off or coming nearer with indication of a speed sign.
The LISD-2F allows setting by menu:
- mode of operation (hand or automatic);
- limitation on a speed, that is, a value of speed permissible at the given traffic site by the traffic regulations;
- speed limit at which the device records exceeding a permissible speed;
- a value of the maximum measured range;
- a value of the minimum measured range;
- date and time.
The LISD-2F has the liquid-crystal display (LCD) that presents the following:
- video image of road situation (before measurement);
- photo image of the vehicle, speed of which was measured (after measurement);
- the area of a laser emission of the device;
- a value of the measured range to the vehicle;
- a value of the measured speed of the vehicle with indication of speed sign;
- a value of speed restriction at the given site of road;
- a value of the permissible speed limit;
- time and date;
- mode of operation;
- quantity of the frames remained in flash memory before filling.
The image on the LCD of the LISD-2F provides the readability of the state registration mark of a vehicle (at illumination on terrain no less than 50 lux and an angle between the optical axis of the device and the direction of movement of a vehicle no more than 10°):
- at a distance up to 150 m in hand operation;
- at a distance up to 200 m when using a tripod.
The LISD-2F laser velocimeter can operate in two modes:
- In hand operation the LISD-2F carries out:
- display of a current road situation;
- measurement of range and speed of a vehicle;
- successive fixation of 6 photo images of a vehicle for 8 s and storing of these images in operating memory of the device;
- display of a first recorded photo image of a vehicle with the measurement results;
- possibility of the subsequent viewing of other recorded photo images of a vehicle without measurement results on the display.
- In automatic operation the LISD-2F carries out:
- display of a current road situation;
- emission of single laser pulses for detection of vehicles;
- measurement of range to a vehicle and its speed when displaying the measurement results;
- stopping of measurement process and recording the photo image of a vehicle and the measurement results on the display when exceeding of the prescribed speed limit by a vehicle.
The LISD-2F allows storing an image of road situation with the measurement results in own memory. Using the service software the stored images can be prewritten in computer and scanned on monitor display, and an appendix for the protocol of administrative infringement can be printed.
When displaying a road situation on the computer monitor, the readability of the state registration mark of a vehicle is provided at a distance up to 200 m. In this case the following information is output to the computer monitor:
- recorded image of a vehicle (frame);
- position of the area of a laser light on a vehicle;
- a value of the measured range to a vehicle;
- a value of the measured speed of a vehicle with indication of a speed sign;
- a value of the speed permissible at the given site by the traffic regulations;
- date of measurement (day, month, year);
- time of carrying out measurement (hours, minutes);
- a serial number of the frame (the file name in which the measurement results are stored);
- a number of the frame in series.
The LISD-2F is energized from onboard 12.2 V mains of a car. A supply current is no more than 0.4 A. It is possible to use 220V mains by a supply adapter.
Set of delivery of the LISD-2F:
- LISD-2F device
- Bunch for cigarette-lighter
- Tripod with turn unit
- Bag for device
- Interface cable for communication with computer using USB port
- Supply adapter with cable
- Compact disk with software
- Operation manual
- Directions for use
The LISD-2F is certified by Federal Technical Control and Metrology Agency and entered in the state register of measuring meansю
The LISD-2F received Diploma of first degree according to the results of competition on the best development in the field of laser equipment and laser optical technologies carried out by International Laser Association, and it was awarded rank “The winner of competition of LAS 2008”.
|Name of parameter||Value|
|Measurement speed, km/h||0...250|
|Range on which the readability of the state mark is provided, m|
|in hand operation||from 50 to 120|
|using a tripod||from 50 to 200|
|Maximum range, m||999|
|Minimum range, m||5|
|ДRange to "ZHIGULI" car, m||300|
|RMS error of speed measurement, km/h||1.5|
|Ranging error, m||+/-(0.3+0.001D)|
|Measurement time (typical), s||0.45|
|Rate of survey||6 frames for 8 s|
|Quantity of frames stored in internal nonvolatile memory, no less than||450|
|Directional pattern width of laser emission, rad||0.002 х 0.003|
|Field of view of sight||6°|
|Life time, cycles of measurements||5·106|
|Interface with PC||USB|
|Dimensions, mm, no more than||210 х 170 х 95|
|Weight of device, kg, no more than||1.4|
|Weight of tripod, kg, no more than||4|
|Operating temperature range, °С||-20...+50|
According to the GOST P 50723-94 the LISD-2F belongs to the safety class 1 (fully eye-safe).